- The project leader and this game's only programmer. With an iron will, he'll see this project to the end! He makes a living off of freelance programming. Enjoys anime and playing the guitar.
- The project's co-leader and story writer. He's a man of many faces. He does all he can to aid the project and its fans. Spreading the word of Chrono X far and wide is a goal of his. Enjoys hanging out with friends a lot.
- The game's musician. With his lightning fingers, he aims to deliver a fantastical musical experience. He wants to be a lawyer while he composes for the team. One of the oldest members of the Chrono X team. He's glad he's with us.
- The project's main spriter. With his excellent art skills, he vows to make the graphics look as good as they can be. Enjoys Kamen Rider, drawing, and helping people. Certainly a valuable addition to the team.
- Another spriter for the team. He enjoys eating lots of bacon and roleplaying. He also goes to college and works in full-time jobs. A busy man, to say the least.
- The project's promotional artist. His skills allow him to mirror EXE's art style perfectly. He's a pretty chill guy, who wants to make his own comic. He's glad to contribute his skills to the project.